Would you dare to write a poem to yourself?


I have written many times for those I love, on the experiences lived, on my dawns and my storms, to the lover and the heartbreak; but never a chant to whom I am… and I wonder why?

To say “I have learned to love Me” is almost a challenge to all heavens and demons imagined, an invitation that summons all our wounded aspects that come to defy us to demonstrate, like in a medieval tournament, our value to integrate them and the love to ourselves that could contain them.

Some say, “I have learned to love myself”, but it only means that they have built a warm bunker to avoid being hurt, without risking living at full or allowing a true experience of love. Others repeat that phrase, but still, allow themselves shallow waters that do not honor their nature of oceanic depths.

We have learned to put love outside; we have learned to be humble and disqualify our gifts or our ancient journey… We have believed that we are not the heroes of a magnificent human adventure.

Today, because I want, I choose to, and I can… I chant to my ability to risk myself again and again within my own abysses and stars. Today I send to hell every illusion that prevents me from realizing my own divinity. Today I embrace every little space of my human and my great ability to love… to acknowledge the daring navigator who continues to risk his soul without fear to experience life. Today I sing to myself in my courage to dive inside me in any universe I choose to explore.


Tibaire Cristina Gonzalez

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Estàs cultivando la sensualidad de tu relaciòn?

La maravilla de ser mujer

Mamuchi