Sadness


Today I allow myself my sadness, I dive relaxed in the sensuality of the rain and the gray wind. Without struggle, without mental drama, I patiently breathe my presence and feel the drops of burning light that kiss my face. We can’t push a river; we can’t speed up the seasons or deny the rainy days.

Today I choose the joy of living at fullness every moment with clear awareness, enjoying the sensuality of the human experience, but also knowing me in the verticality that recognizes this game of duality.

Life is constant flow, change and transformation; Joy is beyond the duality of sadness or happiness, it refers to understanding that mutable reality, accepting each experience and encounter without attachment to its permanence. Detachment is to allow you to live passionately, sensually, but accepting that every day dies to make way for another sunrise.

Today I allow myself the sadness of releasing to the ocean the ashes of what dies, honoring the lived and distilling for my soul its essence; while my gaze sinks into the horizon knowing that the journey continues. I dream of new places and encounters to explore; I dream of me fully awake and passionately human. Again, I unfold my sails in the wind, recognizing me in all that I Am.

Tibaire Cristina G. L.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Estàs cultivando la sensualidad de tu relaciòn?

La maravilla de ser mujer

Mamuchi